It’s November, which means Christmas is around the corner! I thought it was the perfect time to do an update on all of Temple’s current favorite toys + some Christmas gift ideas for any kiddos around her age! Keep in mind, she is 21-months, and these are all toys she has loved the past year.
And don’t forget to check out my “Toddler Toys” list on my Amazon shop page, it contains even more toys that we own and love! And if you have younger babies, then check out my “Baby Toys” list on that shop page! I have every page you can imagine on there.
I also have a section on my blog of all the “Gift Guides” I have created in the past. I have this one that is specific to gift ideas for babies 0-12 months! For the most part, all these toys are pretty gender neutral! Comment and let me know if I’m missing any amazing toys!!
Favorite places to shop online:
- Fat Brain Toys– this is the ultimate site for toys. They have things super organized and have them broken up by age. One toy from here that my mom gets all the grandkids is a personalized name puzzle. It’s so cute, and it makes a great gift!
- Crate and Barrel
- Pottery Barn
Temple’s Favorite Toys That We Own: (her current age is 21-months)
- Melissa and Doug Take-Along Show-Horse Stable & Horses- her absolute favorite new toy. She is horse obsessed and loves these mini horses with stable!
- Art Easel
- Trampoline with Handle– my sister handed me down hers, and it doesn’t have the brand. I linked one from amazon but can’t promise the quality, so you may want to research a little on this. I will say, Temple has so so much fun jumping around!!!
- Chesnut Ride-Along Horse: If you follow me on Instagram, you know Temple is horse obsessed. She loves riding Chesnut around the house. This does take up a lot of room, so you’ve been warned, haha.
- Anywhere Chair– We’ve had this since Temple was born, and she loves it more and more as she’s gotten bigger. She sits in it while we read books or when she’s watching a movie. It makes the best gift to monogram for a little one! We will definitely get baby sister a matching one for Christmas.
- Cozy Coupe– we got this for Temple’s first birthday, and she’s still obsessed!
- Musical Instrument Set- what kid doesn’t love shaking around musical instruments?!
- Corolle Baby andCorolle Stroller- Temple is obsessed with strolling around the house with all her toys in tow.
- Baby Einstein Curiosity Table– we bought this when Temple was close to age one. It’s great when they start pulling up and standing. She still loves it at 21-months!
- Play Kitchen- we bought this for Christmas last year, and Temple is much more obsessed now that she’s almost two. She uses it every day and is always cooking us up lots of yummy things! 🙂 Below are the accessories we have for our kitchen.
- Melissa and Doug Wooden Peg Puzzle Sets
- Cash Register- I had to take the coins out for now since they are a bit of a choking hazard!
Temple’s Christmas Wishlist:
- Play Table- I like this one and this one! I want one to keep in the living room/kitchen area so that Temple can help set her table and sit there to eat. She will also be able to do activities while I attempt to clean and cook. Wooden Train Set and here is another I like
- Doll Bed and Doll
- They have so many cute doll accessories on Pottery barn. You could get a small baby table to match your play table, doll teepee, doll kitchen sink, and more! I need a bigger playroom hahaha
- Strider Bike
- Costume Trunk and a few costumes to go inside! I wouldn’t get your typical costume trunk. I’d get a gorgeous chest to put in my kid’s room that matches the vibes of the room!
- Veer Stroller Wagon- this is something I’d love since another baby girl is coming March 2020. I personally don’t think it’s worth the purchase if you only plan to have one child. My cousin has the Veer, and her two sons love riding in it together on walks around the neighborhood. You can set up snacks for them, and it’s something different and fun instead of a regular stroller.
- Squart and Squeegee Set
- Vehicle with People
- Let’s Play House Cleaning Set
- Mr. Potato Head– this might seem old school but sometimes the classics are the best toys!
- Inny Bin- a best selling toy on Fat Brain Toys
- Little Tikes Water Table
- Toy Vaccum
- Discovery Tree
- Punch Box
- Picnic Basket Playset– this would be fun to take outside!
- Fisher-Price Piggy Bank
- Latches Barn Toy
- Farm Hoppers Pink Cow
- Spill Proof Paint Cups
Stocking Stuffer Ideas: (Most of these are also ideal for travel and restaurant entertainment)
- Melissa and Dough On-The-Go Scratch Art
- Crayola Color Wonder Mess Free Coloring
- Drip Drop Bath Toy
- Simpl Dippl, – according to Fat Brain site, this is one of the #1 toys that keep kids entertained!
- Water Wow– we take these everywhere!
- Animal Puffy Reusable Sticker Sheets– temple absolutely loves these.
- Egg Shakers- she uses these in music class and loves them!
- Beeswax Nontoxic Bath Crayons– definitely getting this for T’s stocking this year! I’ll keep you all posted on how well they work since they are non-toxic kind.
- Cars and Trains- Temple loves cars and trains, so it’s about time I get her a few!
- Eco Dough– love how it’s eco-friendly.
- Farm Animals- my daughter loves animals. We have this set. Fun to bring in a diaper bag to play with on-the-go!
- Animal Sticker Sheets
- Suction Cups– another bestseller on Fat Brain Toys
- Smarty Phone
- Ipad holder for the car– This is more of a parent gift, but we bought this when we made a long road trip so that we could set up our iPad for Temple to watch in the car. We pre-downloaded all her favorite movies, and this thing worked perfectly!