To say I’m in love with Temple’s new “big girl” room would be an understatement. It came together so well, and the colors and vibe are just the right amount of girly. I worked with Angeline Guido Design to create this charming room. I knew I wanted to wallpaper her back wall to add some color and that I wanted two beds. I decided on two beds since I am about to have another baby girl, and they will share this room one day. I was worried her Crate & Barrel bed frame might be discontinued, so I figured I might as well purchase two. Plus, if her grandma stays the night or we have a guest in town, then they can always use these beds!
If you live in DFW, then I cannot recommend Angeline Guido enough. Sydney is who I’ve mainly worked with, and she did such an excellent job. Below I linked all the details to her room. If you work with Angeline, then please let her know I referred you! I hope this brings you some inspiration for a place in your home.
Decorative Pillow is one of a kind from Purveyor Home
Floral Vase & Flowers from Home Goods
Dresser is antique from Purveyor Home | Bookshelve details linked below
Floating Wedge Shelf (on Sale!) | My Unicorn Wall Mount is sold out, but you can find tons via google
Mirror and Jewelry stand from Home Goods.
All Bed Details:
- Crate and Barrel Rattan Bed– twin size
- Pottery Barn Organic Cotton Sheet Set
- Pottery Barn White Blanket- can’t find online
- Serena and Lilly Linen Duvet Cover in ‘Wild Rose’
- Organic Standard Pillow and Organic Pillow Protector
- Serena and Lilly Linen Standard Pillow Case in ‘Wild Rose’ color
- Toddler Bed Rail Bumpers– we absolutely love these for Temple
- Savvy Rest Organic Tranquility Mattress – We went with the “Tranquility Dunlap” mattress with one layer in “Soft” and one layer of “Medium.” We layered Soft over Medium, which is ideal for most children! These are customizable according to your comfort level (Note – We also have the Savvy Rest Organic Crib Mattress and love it).
- please mention my name “Madison Lavey” under how you heard about us if you order!
- Anthropologie Nightstand
- Home Goods Flower Vase and Flowers
- Tassel Wall Pendants
- Anthropologie Wallpaper
- Vintage Barbie and Ken Print
- Plush Unicorn Head- can’t find mine online but I purchased it from The Tot
- Doll Day Bed
- West Elm Floating Wedge Shelf– 3′ size
- Home Goods Butterfly Book Ends- can’t find things online from Home Goods, but you could check stores!
- Home Goods Elephant Piggy Bank
- Home Goods Clock
- Antique Gold Horse- from Lula B’s Dallas
- Fake Louis Vuitton Pink Purse from a store in Frisco, TX called Sam Moon