- Badgley Mischka Double Face Wool Blend Front Wrap Coat: This coat is stunning. You can wear it loose or add the wrap to flatter the waist. I feel like the N Sale is your best opportunity to get a nice coat you will use forever at a great price.
- J. Crew Topcoat: I love buying nice coats during the sale. This is one of those that I think will be stylish year after year.
- Topshop Popper Crew Sweater: comes in three colors.
- Treasure and Bond Felt Hat
- Jeffery Campbell Coma Stretch Booties: I am so into the stretch booties, and I love a soft pointy toe. These are the perfect amount of edgy to take your outfit to the next level. I ordered these, and I am excited to rock them in the fall.
- Steve Madden Brinkley Over the Knee Boots: I love a good over the knee boot, and these are calling my name. They come in black, too but I already have some black OTK boots. I love this tan color and the slight point on the toe.
- Sam Edelman Caprice Knee-High Boots: These are just gorgeous. I tried them on in the store and LOVED the fit and where they hit with jeans.
- Vince Camuto Jorlyn Mule: comes in multiple colors and they are super comfortable. I also tried these on in the store, and they’re the perfect height. I was between the orange and red; both are so fun!
- BP. Open Toe Mule
- Sole Society Loafer I love a good loafer, and the studs on these make them a little funky. They also come in black.
- Steve Madden Studded Mule: come in lots of color options, but I went the mustard ones. I also pictured them below.
- Rag and Bone Chelsea Booties: this is my splurge purchase that I know I’ll wear all winter. I have similar ones in tan from last season, and they are so comfortable. I’m so excited about this purchase!
- Sole Society Booties: these are the perfect pair of simple booties that every girl needs. They also come in black!
- BP. Stripe Crop Tee I have this pictured in the lighter color below. A great basic T to throw on for every day.
- Treasure and Bond Convertible Leather Jacket: everyone needs a good quality leather jacket. I love that this one isn’t too fitted or short. I saw the quality in person at the store, and it’s super well made!
- Spanx Camo Faux Leather Leggings: I have these in the nonleather version, but I am ordering this pair too. I wear my Spanx leggings ALL THE TIME!
Adidas Made to Move Tank: Wearing size medium. I love the sheer and lightweight material. My favorite it how it cuts n on the shoulders.
Alo High Waist Airbrush Midi Legging: so flattering with the high waistband and I love that it has a shiny almost leather looking material.
Steve Madden Studded Mules: I went with the mustard color. They run TTS
BP Stripe Top: Shown in the collage above in the darker color. A super simple top that I know I will wear all on a day to day.
Rails Sleep Shirt: OMG this is so comfy and cute. I’m not even kidding; when Caleb saw me in this, he kept saying how much he liked it. It’s great for breastfeeding Mamas, too.
Adidas Originals Trefoil Tank: This top is so stretchy and comfortable. I feel like it’s the perfect athleisure top for running some errands. I’m super excited about it!
Thread and Supply Fleece Pullover: wearing a size medium. I’m going to live in this in the fall.
Paige Tee: stretchy tee that is great for laying in the fall. Would look awesome with the leather jacket in the collage above.
Rails Hunter Plaid Shirt: Wearing size medium. You need a Rails plaid shirt; they’re just the best! I have like four colors now that I’ve purchased through the years.
Leith Easy Wrap Top: flared sleeves and a low neck. This wrap top is a great top for a night out.
Madewell Leather Crossbody: I am going to wear this purse everywhere! This would be a great purse for traveling in Europe. It’s the perfect size and can be used as a crossbody!