Skip to content
- URSA Major Face Wash: I love all things URSA Major- especially for my man. They make the best simple products that Caleb loves. He even uses their deodorant. If you want your man to try out some nontoxic skin care products, then start with URSA! Use Code: madaleighblog for 15% off + free shipping for new customers
- Josh Rosebrook Styling Cream: Caleb uses this for his hair every morning. Works great and completely safe ingredients. Use Code: madaleighblog for 15% off + free shipping for new customers
- Adidas Sneakers: Who doesn’t love shoes? I thought this color was pretty cool and would look nice with jeans.
- Understanding the World: if your dad/spouse isn’t a big reader, this is the perfect book for him. It’s filled with infographics about anything you can imagine. We have it, and people love looking at it when they come over.
- Franklin BBQ: We’re from Texas and love us some BBQ! Caleb said this book taught him how to smoke BBQ the right way!
- Extreme Ownership: If your Dad or spouse is all about self-improvement and leadership- this is the book for them.
- MVMT Leather Watch: I thought this watch was super sexy and cool. If your man likes watches, this could be a hit!
- Yeti Mug: Caleb and I drink our coffee in these EVERY morning. They keep your coffee (or whatever you are drinking) hot for hours.
- Patagonia Swim Trunks: It’s summer time and who doesn’t love some new swim trunks?! These are the perfect length for the taller guys.
- Grill Steam Brush: Caleb uses this to clean our grill. He has so much fun when he does it, and says it works! Great gift for the guys.
- Bose Bluetooth Speaker: We have this and use it all the time. It’s great for runs to connect to your stroller. We also love it for travel!
- Lululemon Boxers: Caleb wears these every day. I bought him four new pairs for Father’s day this year!
- Cheesy Custom Coffee Mug: I ordered Caleb one this year from Vistaprint with three pictures of Temple. It says, “World’s Best Dad” and I know he’s gonna love it!
- Fix Dad breakfast in bed. If you have older kids, have them prepare something special for him.
- Dinner date. Caleb and I are going on a hot date for Father’s day. I am going to let him pick where he wants to get drinks before and wine and dine him! 😉
- Does Dad have a hobby? Caleb is obsessed with golf so I will definitely tell him to go golf with his brother whenever he wants. Or, you could set up a lesson or tee time for them!